Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Small Girls Are Cute

There is nothing cuter than a tiny girl with a hiccup.

I was walking back to my home, through an alley when I saw, ahead, a schoolgirl of around 4-5 class walking home a Nursery/Kindergarten kid. The elder girl was teasing that the little one, Parvati, is not quite catching up, and Parvati was retorting with her tiny, cutesy voice that she definitely is. You know... in that imperfect kidsy twang.

As I neared them, it became apparent that the little girl was hiccuping. She couldnt even get one statement straight in her plaintive attempts. And believe me, it was the cutest sound one ever hears! It is probably just because they have got the best accoustic make-up!

I wanted to slow down my pace so that I could hear their conversation further, but I reluctantly overtook them. Soon, they fell behind my earshot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home