Monday, October 24, 2005

Dear Reader

I must apologize for my infrequent posts these days. I have not been in the right frame of my mind as of late. But the last thing I need to lose my precious few readers, so please bear with me. I will definitely make it up to you :)

I am trying to at least run an economy print, though. I will post snippets from Annapurna Post. As you know, it is in Nepali. The hilarity part is the movies section, where the list of movies scheduled in HBO, Cinemax, and Star Movies are written in Nepali. Some of them are butchered to teh extent that they're barely recognizable. I hope you like this exercise. Although I am not too sure on where to display these snippets... I dont want to put it as a regular post. Your suggestions are most welcome. Yeti bhandai ma yehi dui-char sabda yehi tungyaunchhu.

Milan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home