Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Money Wandering

The other day, I found a group of crisp, 500-denominated Nepali notes marching around the traffic island in front of Singadurbar, deftly sidestepping grabby human hands...

I have opened a quasi-discussion-topic in my previous blog about money laundering (no discussers yet). That was in India. Now let's talk about what is eventing in Nepal itself. This time, the focus is on Money Wandering. It will be prequelled later by another Blopic (Blog Topic), Money Squandering, which, incidentally, is a primal cause of the wandering phenomenon.

So?

what??!

Do you believe that money wanders in Nepal? Not so surprisingly, I do not have anything worthwhile to say to the matter, so don't ask me...

He he...

snort.

(I guess I should not even bother assessing my readership at this stage of die-out. But hope still lingers. There's got to be somebody who still want to be sillified...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home