Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I got an email from a reader!!

Who says I cannot write more than one blog per day?

I just got an email from a Mr. Aalok. He says:

"Milan, let me take the liberty to assess your writing style. Your writing amuses me through and through. Also, you have cleverly put in clever puns in your sentences that normally passes the reader's first eye.

On the flip side, your writings are worthless in the sense that they are written without any apparent reason. So it will not serve any purpose. Like, I come across many Nepali blogs that inform, and many that entertain. I do not know where yours lie.

So basically, you suck. But in such a silly way that it entertains me."
---

Now, if you say "really?!", you know what my answer would be: "Of course not..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home