Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bowling@Soaltee SUCKS

Big time. I could have scored so many strikes, and I know that for a fact. i didnt even get a century. and its not my fault.
The balls (what are they called?) are worn out- they cant even be salvaged. chipped, cracked, lost shape, eeteecee. the black balls have lost their gloss, so even when i deposit them in the middle of the lane, the natural spin to the left already caculated and adjusted, friction just whisks them to the gutter!

i like the lane at 1905 so much better. but i am glad that i have tried it out@soaltee- no more suspense remains!

the worst part was on my return from the restroom i went to wash up ( i had suspicious-looking deposits of black dust in my fingers). when i grabbed the knob, a sharp nail or something promptly sliced my poor forefinger. the cut was deep enough that the whole finger was bloody. have you ever sliced your finger in a doorknob? had i? no, never!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home