Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm Flu'ed!

I was dreading it. I went to the Patan Durbar Square to watch this Kartik (nepali month) dance... it was so boring and unhappening, that I stayed in the car, awaiting my mom who seems fascinated by how Lord Vishnu took the shape of Narsimha to slay- eviscerate, to be precise- Hiranyakashipu, demon and father of Pralhad, who's incidentally a devout worshipper of Vishnu.
The car apparently wasnt warm enough, and the chill caught me, and now I'm wretched :(

I hate these chills. The head feels like a square peg in the round skull. And the eyes feel like they're being squeezed out from their places. And I'm digitally frozen.

So I beg of my leave. Dont come too close to the monitor, or the LCD panel. You might catch Miss Influenza. And I can feel a sneeze coming!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

The birds have been talking and I have an idea why you're incognito. Yeah, your darshans are so rare, I think I've forgotten your face. What do you look like again? :)

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home