Saturday, September 17, 2005

Friday- Television Shows

Amitabh Bachchan and KBC. Great pair. Both are profitting greatly from each other, obviously. But it is a great innovation by which the Big B is more humanized to his fans by improvised performance. People can now shake hands with him, tell him how big fans they are and offer their eulogies. Personally, I think KBC-2 is the best that happened to him in Bollywood since looong time back, Black aside. I liked his performance in a few ads, including that Hajmola ad. I equally hated his cassock-clad 'Bharatiya' stance in Dabur Chyawanprash, and that senseless ad of 'Give me red'.

Also, I think KBC-2 is the ONLY good thing that is aired by all these Hindi channels.

Desperate Housewives is also still interesting. I like the way when the narrator ends the episode with a statement that strings all the events in that episode meaningfully.

Above all, though I am desperately awaiting the Seinfeld series. Has it already started? All I know is that they come at 7:45 pm. And they are taunting me evilly with those teasers. I would give up a whole season of friends to watch 1 episode of seinfeld, even if I have already watched it before. But is it really 'comedy about nothing' as they are claiming? Isn't nothing something? he he... see, I get tangled up in my own psychological webs. I am Path-80 K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home